We have worked and travelled worldwide making, designing, and teaching Jewellery. We are based in Scotland where our work is made in workshops in Fife. Alchemia Gold is a new branch of the business that specialises in gold and enamelled rings. We are proud to use recycled gold, and all our stones are designated conflict free.
Our designs are inspired by waves of the sea, ripples in the sand, patterns of form in plant life and colours from ever changing Scottish landscape.
Our mission is to bring unusual, quality art pieces into every day wear.
All our pieces are hallmarked at Edinburgh Assay Office for quality assurance.
Experience and Practice:
- Freeman of Goldsmiths Hall
- Freedom of the City of London
- Dust Jewellery
- European Crafts Consultant: Indonesia and the Far East
- Manufacturers for many brand names
- Wm Comyns of London Silversmiths
- Lecturer (Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art)
- Exhibited in Galleries and Outlets Worldwide
- Design bursary and awards
Corporate clients have included:
V&A, Glasgow Museums, Edinburgh Galleries, St. Columbas Hospice, The Birrell Collection, Liberty of London, Tiffany's, Asprey's and Private Collectors.